Bruce Silverstein Gallery
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (May 2014)|
|Type||photographic art gallery|
|Headquarters||535 West 24th Street|
Bruce Silverstein Gallery is a photographic art gallery in the Chelsea art district in New York City. It was started in 2001 by Bruce Silverstein. The gallery is a member of The Center for Arts Education (CAE)[clarification needed] and the Association of International Photography Art Dealers (AIPAD).
The gallery has exhibited works by artists including Constantin Brâncuși, Todd Hido, André Kertész, Louise Nevelson, Aaron Siskind, Trine Søndergaard, Zoe Strauss, Joel-Peter Witkin and Michael Wolf. It has also shown work at art fairs including Art Miami and Paris Photo.
- Landro, Laura (June 8, 2007). "From Wall Street to Walker Evans". The Wall Street Journal. Archived February 6, 2008.
- "Advocacy and Arts Programs for New York City Public Schools". The Center for Arts Education. Retrieved May 8, 2012.[verification needed]
- "Members List". AIPAD. Retrieved May 8, 2012.
- Loke, Margarett (July 27, 2001). "PHOTOGRAPHY REVIEW; Wandering Toward Abstraction". New York Times. Retrieved May 8, 2012.
- "Zoe Strauss - '10 Years, A Slideshow'". New York Times. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- Miami’s satellite fairs in state of flux. Art Market. Archived December 9, 2008.