From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brueghel or Bruegel (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈbɾøːɣəl]) was the name of several Dutch/Flemish painters from the same family line:
- Pieter Bruegel the Elder (c. 1525-1569) — The most famous member of the family and the only one to sign his paintings as 'Bruegel' without the H.
- Pieter Brueghel the Younger (1564–1638)
- Jan Brueghel the Elder (1568–1625)
- Jan Brueghel the Younger (1601–1678)
- Ambrosius Brueghel (1617–1675)
- Abraham Brueghel (1631–1690)
Bruegel may also refer to:
- 9664 Brueghel, outer main-belt asteroid
- Breugel, Netherlands, village in the municipality Son en Breugel
- Bruegel (institution), European economic think tank with offices in Brussels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.