Brunei–Cambodia relations refers to bilateral foreign relations between the two countries, Brunei and Cambodia. Brunei has an embassy in Phnom Penh, and Cambodia has an embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan. Both countries cooperate in trade, education and defence.
Relations between the two countries has been established since 9 June 1992. In 2012, His Majesty The Sultan of Brunei attended the 21st ASEAN Summit which been held in Phnom Penh while Prime Minister Hun Sen attended the Royal Wedding of the daughter of Bolkiah, HRH Princess Hajah Hafizah Sururul Bolkiah in the same year.
Currently, both countries have a good diplomatic relations and the President of the Cambodia's National Assembly Heng Samrin has urged Brunei to look into Cambodia's potential for trade and investment cooperation. In tourism, approximately 560 Bruneians has visited Cambodia in 2012. Brunei also support the development of Cambodia. Both countries has signed an agreement on the rice imported in which Cambodian would export a high quality rice to Brunei. Many Bruneians tourists and investors has interested to travel and doing business in Cambodia due to the peace and political stability on Cambodia in the present.
There is also a cooperation between the Royal Brunei Navy and Royal Cambodian Navy in security with both countries exchange views on the current development in the bilateral defence relations. Brunei also assisting Cambodia in the English Language Courses which offered by the Brunei Darussalam's Ministry of Defence to the Royal Cambodian Armed Forces and Cambodia has participated on the Brunei International Shooting Skills Arms Meet (BISAM) and the ASEAN Armies Rifles' Meeting (AARM).
- Cambodia looks to strengthen relations The Brunei Times
- His Majesty lauds Brunei-Cambodia ties China Embassy in Brunei
- Senior Minister HOR Namhong Meets with Brunei Ambassador Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (Cambodia)
- "Brunei-Cambodia Relations". Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (Brunei). Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- Tang Danlu (3 October 2012). "Cambodia's top legislator hails diplomatic ties with Brunei, urges more economic ties". Xinhua News Agency. Xinhua.net. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- Zee Yusri (10 November 2013). "CAMBODIA VALUES BRUNEI'S SUPPORT". BruDirect. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- Linwanyi (26 June 2009). "Cambodia, Brunei To Sign Rice Import Agreement". Agence Kampuchea Press. Caexpo. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "Cambodian, Brunei Navy Commanders meet to bolster bilateral ties". Xinhua News Agency. DAP News. 27 February 2013. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "Cambodia Ministry of National Defense’s Special Envoy Visits Brunei Darussalam". Naval Today. 28 March 2012. Retrieved 5 February 2014.