Bruno Prada (born 31 July 1971 in São Paulo) is a Brazilian sailor.
In June 2006, he and Brazilian Robert Scheidt won the silver medal in the two-person racing keelboat Star Class at the 2006 Kiel Week in Germany, behind American Mark Mendelblatt and crewman Mark Strube. In August 2006, he and Scheidt won a silver medal at the Star European Championship against 93 boats in Neustadt, Germany, again behind Mendelblatt and Strube.
He won a silver medal in the Star class with Robert Scheidt at the 2008 Summer Olympics and a bronze in the same category with the same partner at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- ^ 
- ^ Marni Lane (August 14, 2006). "US Sailing’s Mendelblatt & Strubb win gold medal at Star European Championship". bymnews.com. Retrieved July 8, 2011.
- ^ Andreas Kling (August 13, 2006). "Germany. Rolex Baltic Week: No wind, no racing, championship decided after much controversy". bymnews.com. Retrieved July 8, 2011.
- ^ Hirshfield, Adam (August 15, 2006). "Dalhausser and Rogers spike their way to U.S. Athlete of the Week honors". USA Today. Retrieved July 8, 2011.
- ^ Dave Ellis (August 23, 2006). "Area sailors snare more hardware". The St. Petersburg Times. Retrieved July 8, 2011.
- ^ "Men's Star Keelboat". www.olympic.org. IOC. Retrieved 8 August 2014.