From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brussels may refer to:
- Brussels, the capital (region) of Belgium, the capital of Europe, the capital of Flanders and of the French Community of Belgium
- The City of Brussels, one of the 19 municipalities in the above-mentioned capital region
- The provincial-administrative, judicial and electoral arrondissement of Brussels-Capital
- The now defunct Arrondissement of Brussels-Periphery
- The Roman Catholic archbishopric of Mechelen-Brussels
In other countries
- Brussels, Illinois, United States
- Brussels, Wisconsin, a town, United States
- Brussels (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community, United States
- Bruxelles, Manitoba, Canada
- Brussels, Ontario, Canada
- list of Wikipedia pages beginning with the title "Brussels"
- FC Brussels, Belgian professional football club
- Madame Brussels, Australian brothel keeper
- SS Brussels, a Great Eastern Railway passenger ferry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.