From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brut may refer to:
- Roman de Brut, a verse chronicle in Anglo-Norman by Wace
- Layamon's Brut, an English chronicle by Layamon based on Wace
- Brut y Tywysogion (Chronicle of the Princes), a Welsh mediaeval chronicle
- Brut y Brenhinedd (Chronicle of the Kings), a Welsh mediaeval chronicle
- The Brut Chronicle, a chronicle printed in English by Caxton as the Chronicles of England in 1480
- Brutus of Troy, also known as Brut, in legends said to be the first king of Britain
- Walter Brut, a 14th century writer from the Welsh borders
- Brut (wine), a sweetness designation of a dry sparkling wine
- Brut (cologne), a classic masculine scent first made in 1964
- Art Brut, an English and German rock band
- Outsider art (art brut), art produced by non-professionals working outside aesthetic norms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.