|Full name||Bryan Cristante|
|Date of birth||3 March 1995|
|Place of birth||San Vito al Tagliamento, Italy|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 November 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Bryan Cristante (Italian pronunciation: [ˈbrajan kriˈstante]; born 3 March 1995) is an Italian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Serie A club Milan. He also holds a Canadian passport, as his father was born there.
Cristante was born in San Vito al Tagliamento but raised in the nearby San Giovanni di Casarsa, where he started playing football as a child. He moved on to Liventina Gorghense, an amateur club in the province of Treviso, before joining A.C. Milan in 2009.
Throughout his time in the club's youth system he was a member of the under-15 squad who won the Campionato Giovanissimi Nazionali in 2010, scoring eight goals, as well as a member of the under-17 side who won the Campionato Allievi Nazionali in 2011.
He made his professional debut for the club on 6 December 2011, aged 16 years and 278 days, coming on as a substitute for Robinho in a UEFA Champions League group stage match against Viktoria Plzeň, which ended in a 2–2 draw. He thus became the youngest ever Milan player to feature in a Champions League game and third youngest overall.
Cristante was elected as the best player at the Torneo di Viareggio 2013. On 4 March 2013, Cristante signed his first professional contract, which will keep him at Milan until 2018. He joined the first team squad at the start of the 2013/2014 season.
On 6 January 2014 Bryan scored his first goal for the club thanks to an assist from Kaká, in a 3-0 victory at the San Siro against Atalanta, which was also the game in which Kaká scored his 100th (and 101st) goal for the club.
- As of match played on 18 January 2014.
- "Milan: chi è Cristante: "Mi rivedo in Aquilani"". La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian). 7 December 2011. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- Simone Gambino (7 December 2011). "An introduction to Bryan Cristante - AC Milan's 16-year-old Champions League wonderkid". goal.com (PERFORM). Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- Pietro Mazzara (04-12-2011). "DNA vincente e serietà: ecco chi è Bryan Cristante". milannews.it (in Italian). Retrieved 2011-12-15.
- "Campionato Giovanissimi Nazionali 2009/10". acmilan.com (in Italian). Associazione Calcio Milan. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- "Campionato Allievi Nazionali 2010/11". acmilan.com (in Italian). Associazione Calcio Milan. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- Ian Holyman (6 December 2011). "Plzeň secure late draw with Milan to end on a high". uefa.com (Union of European Football Associations). Retrieved 7 December 2011.
- Gaetano De Stefano (7 December 2011). "Pato and Robinho not enough, AC Milan fluff the finish in Prague". gazzetta.it (La Gazzetta dello Sport). Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- Lu. Guaz. (7 December 2011). "Cristante, il suo nome nella storia". ilgiorno.it (in Italian) (Il Giorno). Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- "Bryan Cristante: il gioellino della "Cantera" rossonera". milanpassion.it (in Italian). Milan Passion. Retrieved 3 June 2013.