|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 100th district
January 2, 2007
|Preceded by||Gibson C. Armstrong|
|Born||Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania|
|Residence||Fulton Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania|
|Alma mater||Lebanon Valley College
Cutler was born in Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania and attended Solanco High School. He graduated from Lancaster School of Radiology in 1995 and earned a bachelor's degree from Lebanon Valley College in 2001. He worked as an X-Ray Technologist at Lancaster Regional Medical Center and as a Manager of Support Services at Lancaster General Hospital. In 2006, he earned a law degree with a Certificate in Health Care from Widener University School of Law.
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1". LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Representative Bryan Cutler (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Rep. Bryan Cutler Biography". Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- "GET TO KNOW BRYAN!". RE-ELECT BRYAN CUTLER. Friends of Bryan Cutler. Retrieved 2009-01-20.
- "County GOP voters reject 3 incumbents". Intelligencer Journal (Lancaster, PA) (LancasterOnline.com). 2006-05-17.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Bryan Cutler official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus - Representative Bryan Cutler official Party website
- Elect Byran Cutler 100th District House of Representatives official campaign site
- Bryan Cutler 100th District Candidate Pennsylvania House of Representatives archived 2006 campaign site
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|