Bryant H. McGill
|Born||Bryant Harrison McGill
November 7, 1969
Mobile, Alabama, U.S.
|Occupation||Writer, Speaker, Activist|
|Children||Savannah McGill (b. 2001)
Sierra McGill (b. 2003)
Scottlynn McGill (b. 2009)
Bryant Harrison McGill (born November 7, 1969) is an American author, aphorist, speaker and activist in the fields of self-development, personal freedom and human rights. His writings and small aphorisms have been published in hundreds of books and are regularly used in newspapers, political speeches, network TV programs, university and library installations,  peer-reviewed journals, academic papers and theses, and by university presidents and deans in non-violence programs and college ceremonies. He is a recognized Goodwill Ambassador and the founder of the Goodwill Treaty for World Peace, which has among its initial project signers Matt Damon, Arun Gandhi, Don Cheadle, Ben Affleck, Ray Romano and Montel Williams. McGill's primary partner in the Goodwill Treaty project since its launch is his friend, American singer and songwriter, Susaye Greene. For his Goodwill Treaty project the United States Congress officially recognized McGill's, “highly commendable life’s work as a Goodwill Ambassador for World Peace.” In 2010 McGill delivered a televised speech as an "Ambassador of Peace and Goodwill" with the LA Mayor's Office, Charles L. Beck, Chief of Police of the Los Angeles Police Dept. (LAPD), Sheriff Leroy Baca (LASD) and Sergio Duarte, High Representative for Disarmament Affairs, United Nations. McGill also presented with Gerald Levin, the Former CEO Time/Warner, and Homeboy Industries, who offered their "Insights Regarding the Impact of Illicit Weapons". In 2009 McGill made an on-stage appearance as a guest MC and goodwill ambassador on VH1's "Rock of Love Tour" with Bret Michaels and Great White to introduce the bands at the live concert. In 2010 McGill was a World Charity Day spokesman appearing in a 12 month televised cycle of public service announcements for charities on Plum TV with Lou Gossett, Jr., Lenny Kravitz and singer Chayanne.
Bryant accused himself of being a "hypocrite" in a 2-page spread in Origin Magazine, saying, "I was advocating for world peace, but I was waging a violent war against my own body. I was speaking about poverty and starvation, but I was eating more than my fair share. I was a hypocrite." In the article he credits his "epiphany" as his inspiration for losing over 100 lbs and keeping it off for five years. Since losing his weight, McGill has become a health and wellness advocate and has shared his story as an expert speaker at summits and training seminars with Frank Ferrante of "May I be Frank", Dave Scott, six-time ironman and Joe Cross of Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, who is also a signing supporter of the McGill's Goodwill Treaty.
McGill is a poet and the editor and author of the McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme, and other books in the McGill Reference Series, which are used by over one hundred thousand writers, educators, students, aspiring-poets and songwriters from over one hundred countries.
On 21 August 2006, McGill was the subject of a front-page article in the Wall Street Journal concerning a celebrity verification group he created to protect people from identity theft and cyber-bullying over social media. McGill and his experiences were later described in the Random House Book, Stealing MySpace. McGill runs a consulting firm serving a number of celebrity entertainers, actors, models, singers and corporate accounts.
In 2012 a photo from Bryant's photo-journalism project with the homeless, "Faces of Poverty" was picked by Ron Howard's team as a finalist from 100,000 submissions in Ron and Canon's Project Imagin8ion.
Voice of Reason: Speaking to the Great and Good Spirit of Revolution of Mind (2012)
McGill's book, Voice of Reason, explores violence in society, predatory corporate capitalism, the destruction of diversity by monocultures, feminism, human rights, personal liberty and revolution. In Voice of Reason, the author writes, "The battlefields of life were first meadows and gardens. We made them into battlefields, and by the same power, we must release the dark spell, so they are meadows and gardens once again." The book has been endorsed by activist Dr. Arun M. Gandhi, Prof. Philip G. Zimbardo, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus at Stanford University and the former president of the American Psychological Association and by Larry Flynt of Hustler Magazine who is a well-known supporter of free speech and the Occupy Movement. Prof. Philip G. Zimbardo, NYT Best-Selling author of The Lucifer Effect, called Voice of Reason, “...an iconoclastic tome of contempt for unjust authoritarianism, with an inspirational silver-lining that gives it all wings.”  Larry Flynt and Hustler Magazine called Voice of Reason, “A peaceful voice for change in a corrupt world.”  Dr. Arun M. Gandhi, Grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, “For a world consumed by a Culture of Violence, a Voice of Reason comes as a breath of fresh, positive air. The only hope of transforming the world from the 'tsunami of violence' is for each of us to Become the Change We Wish To See in the World. Bryant McGill shows us the way.”
- Existence (2004), ISBN 1-4116-2154-9
- McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme (2004)
- Poets Muse (2005), ISBN 1-4116-2468-8
- Voice of Reason (2012), ISBN 978-0615615790
Bibliography of Published Works as an Aphorist
- The Mentoring Manual: Your step by step guide to being a better mentor by Julie Starr 
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers & Daughters by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Amy Newmark 
- Word Savvy: Use the Right Word Every Time, All The Time by Nancy Ragno 
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Multitasking Mom’s Survival Guide: 101 Inspiring and Amusing Stories for Mothers Who Do It All by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Amy Newmark 
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Home Sweet Home: 101 Stories about Hearth, Happiness, and Hard Work by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Amy Newmark 
- Right Now Enough is Enough!: Making Addictions a Lasting Thing of the Past! Overcoming Addictions and Bad Habits for Good in 30 Days or Less! by Peter Sacco 
- Uncommon Core: Where the Authors of the Standards Go Wrong About Instruction and How You Can Get It Right by Michael W. Smith, Deborah Appleman, Jeffrey D. Wilhelm 
- Mindfulness Workbook For Dummies by Shamash Alidina and Joelle Jane Marshall 
- The Basics of Hoshin Kanri by Randy K. Kesterson 
- Personal Well-Being Lessons for Secondary Schools: Positive psychology in action for 11 to 14 year olds by Ilona Boniwell and Lucy Ryan 
- The Good Stuff from Growing Up in a Dysfunctional Family: How to Survive and Then Thrive by Karen Casey 
- The Power of Curiosity: How to Have Real Conversations that create Collaboration, Innovation and Understanding by Kathy Taberner and Kirsten Siggins 
- Not Knowing: The Art of Turning Uncertainty into Possibility by Steven D'Souza and Diana Renner 
- The Magnificent Mistake: How you can earn more from failure than you learn from success by Ion Valis 
- Green Smoothie Retreat: A 7-Day Plan to Detox and Revitalize at Home by Victoria Boutenko 
- Understanding and Developing Emotional Intelligence by Olivier Serrat 
- Forgiveness Therapy by Asep Haerul Gani 
- The Key to Mental Health: The Fastest Way to Remove Stress, Anxiety and Depression Symptoms by Kelly Niven 
- The Pause Principle: Step Back to Lead Forward by Kevin Cashman 
- Eyeballs Out: How to Step Into Another World, Discover New Ideas, and Make Your Business Thrive by Donna Sturgess 
- The Respect Effect: Leveraging Culture, Emotions and Neuroscience to Build a Better Business by Paul Meshanko 
- Elements of Leaders of Character: Attributes, Practices, and Principles by Wayne Hogue 
- The Success Zone by Andrew Mowat, John Corrigan and Doug Long 
- Reach Before You Teach: Ignite Passion and Purpose in Your Classroom by Paula Prentis, Chris Parrott and Amy Smith 
- The Character Connection: inspiring children to do what is right by Anjanette Sabin and Michelle Baumgartner 
- Life's a Trip: Shortcuts to Making the Most of Your Journey by Amity Carriere and Karen Kelliher 
- The Power of Engagement: Innovative Strategies for Motivating Employees by Pamela J Green 
- Roget's Thesaurus of Words for Intellectuals: Synonyms, Antonyms, and Related Terms Every Smart Person Should Know How to Use by David Olsen 
- The Language of Language: A Linguistics Course for Starters by Madalena Cruz-Ferreira and Sunita Anne Abraham 
- The Power Dictionary: 382 Positive Action Words to Inspire and Empower by Michele Sirugo Barber Ed.S. 
- Reverse Deception: Organized Cyber Threat Counter-Exploitation by Sean Bodmer, Dr. Max Kilger, Gregory Carpenter, Jade Jones, Jeff Jones 
- PR for Anyone: 100+ Affordable Ways to Easily Create Buzz for Your Business by Christina Daves 
- Branding Yourself For Success: How to attract clients that say YES! by Ramona Lever 
- Power Verbs for Presenters: Hundreds of Verbs and Phrases to Pump Up Your Speeches and Presentations by Michael Lawrence Faulkner and Michelle Faulkner-Lunsford 
- Journal of Brand: Professional peer-reviewed journal on all aspects of brands. The art of the possible: How data and technology can help a marketer stay true to their brand by Hannah McMullen 
- Saving Civility: 52 Ways to Tame Rude, Crude and Attitude for a Polite Planet by Sara Hacala 
- Dear Sales Doctor: The 66 top answers to the sales questions you're afraid to ask! by Tony Morris 
- Staying Off the Wheel of Misfortune: How to Remain Passionate, Effective, Adaptable and Caring - No Matter What by Christopher Kent 
- Genius: Habits of highly creative people by David Tuffley 
- Friends: The Family We Choose for Ourselves by Barbara J. Gallagher 
- Transformations: Your Inner Guide to Self-Exploration by Mark William Pezzelato 
- Awakening Counsel: A Practical Guide to Creating the Life You Want to Live by Jim Wawro 
- Seven C's of Success: Developing the Attributes and Attitudes and Behaviors to Achieve All You Want Out of Life by Wilbur Brower 
- MIND and MOTIVATION: The Spirit of Success by Lisa Tenzin-Dolma 
- Love The Life You're Living: A Beginner's Guide to Awakening and Personal Transformation by Bryan Arndt, PhD. 
- Create The Life You Want: Create Your Action Plan For Change Journal. Feel Fabulous Inside And Out by Angela Boyd 
- Curriculum Worksheet on Forgiveness: Materials for mental health professionals, clinical and counseling psychologists, psychotherapists, counsellors, and CBT therapists 
- Mindset of a Winner: The Character Traits Necessary by Sherry M. Carroll 
- A New Year to A New You: Tips, Tools and Strategies from over 40 of Today's Leading Success Experts by Justin Sachs 
- The New Supervisor's Handbook: Congratulations on your promotion. Now what? by Julian Talbot 
- The 10 Principles of Great Leadership by Blaine Locklair 
- Creating Wealth: Your Breakthrough Guide To Wealth Accumulation, Material Wealth, Personal Wealth, Financial Wealth by Robert Ramsey 
- Intangible Risk Management Standards: Introduction by Ken Standfield 
- The Little Book of Leadership Wisdom by Charles D. Harpool 
- The Affirmation Principle: How Effective Leaders Bring Out the Best in People by Bernard M. Curtis 
Bryant lives in Los Angeles with his partner, the photographer, and TV / film producer, Jenni Young.
- The Washington Informer. Front Page. Vol. 48, No. 33. May 30th-June 5th 2013
- The Asian Age. New Delhi. Monday. 6 September 2010. Page 6. Header Feature.
- The Dartmouth Review. Volume 32 Issue 13 March 13, 2013, Page 12.
- 2014 "State of the City Address". Speech delivered by Honorable Mayor Ardell F. Brede. City of Rochester, Minnesota.
- City of Manchester. "Manchester Neighborhood Health Improvement Strategy" 2014. Page 31.
- Dobbs, Lou (30 April 2014). "Fox Business". The Fox Broadcasting Company.
- Campus library installation at Bangkok University
- Eckstein, Daniel. Sperber, Mark. McRae, Shannon. The Family Journal: Counseling and Therapy for Couples and Families; Forgiveness: Another Relationship "F Word" - A Couple's Dialogue. International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors, July 2009; vol. 17, 3: pp. 256-26. Print.
- McMullen, Hannah. "The art of the possible: How data and technology can help a marketer stay true to their brand" Journal of Brand. Volume 2. Number 2 (June 2013): Print.
- Serrat, Olivier. "Understanding and developing emotional intelligence." Cornell University ILR School, 2010. Web. 26 Feb 2012.
- Ross, Tim. Inspirational Cryptograms. York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2011. Print.
- Wittenberg University. President Laurie Joyner. President's Message, "A Day of Respect". 21 Nov 2013.
- New York University. Robert I. Grossman, Dean of NYU Medical Center and School of Medicine. NYU Medical Center and School of Medicine. "Message from the Dean & CEO — In Touch" June 2012.
- Sarah Lawrence College. 86th Commencement Speech: May 23, 2014. Bronxville/Yonkers, NY.
- Official Citation by the State of Connecticut General Assembly, 1st day of October 2008, Hartford, Connecticut State Capitol
- Bryant, McGill. "Life Transformations" with Eve Michaels. KZSB AM 1290, Santa Barbara. January 3, 2011.
- WGCH AM 1490, Boston, Frankie Boyer of Lifestyle Talk Radio, April 17, 2013. Interview on Culture of Violence, Healing and Personal Revolution.
- December 2, 2011. San Francisco. Recorded Welcome Speech by Susaye Greene. Concert Program. Concerts at the Cadillac. Susaye Greene and the Jeffrey Chin Trio.
- Congressional Certificate Recognition, Under the Seal of House of Representatives, 111th Congress, 1st Session, Washington, DC., 2009, "In Recognition of Ambassador Bryant H. McGill"
- Official Event Program. "Historic Illicit Weapons Destruction by LAPD". SA Recycling LLC. Port of Los Angeles
- FOX 11 LA KTTV. November 15, 2010. Transforming violent weapons into peaceful art.
- KTLA 5 Evening News. November 16, 2010. Illicit weapons used in violent crimes destroyed by LAPD and turned into art.
- Feb 19, 2009. VH1 Concert. Season Three. "Rock of Love Tour" with Bret Michaels. Seguin, TX.
- World Charity Day PSA. Plum TV. Aspen, Nantucket, the Hamptons, Martha's Vineyard, Telluride, Sun Valley, Vail, and Miami Beach. Lou Gossett, Jr. Lenny Kravitz. Bryant McGill. Aired 10:35pm. 5 January 2010 - 25 December 2010.
- National magazine distributed in Barnes & Noble and Whole Foods
- Bryant, M. (2013, 04 01). How self-love saved my life: To heal the world we must heal ourselves. Origin Magazine, 2(13), 35. Print.
- 2014. Meyers, Katya. "Racing to Success", Learning from the world’s most successful professional athletes, fitness gurus, and athletic entrepreneurs.
- 2013 Expert Panelist. Mind and Body Summit. New South Wales, Australia. APR. (32)
- "Popular Computer Tools for Creative Writers and Dictionary." Smart Computing Magazine. 22.4 (Apr. 2011: 4. Print.)
- August 28, 2005, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Article, Saturday's in the South, Section: Dedicated Paper Insert Booklet.
- Software version, #1 Downloaded Rhyming Reference on Download.com
- The Wall Street Journal, Vol. CCXLVIII, Iss. 43, Page A1 (Cover Story), August 2006, Potemkin Visages: Spotting Fake Celebs on MySpace.com by Jessica E. Vascellaro "Web Sleuths Verify Profiles So Teens Aren't Taken In" http://online.wsj.com/article/SB115612053635540656.html
- Stealing MySpace: The Battle to Control the Most Popular Website in America by Julia Angwin, Random House, 2009, p. 242, (ISBN 1400066948, 978-1400066940), Interview Excerpts.
- Stated by celebrity client, Gary Busey during live interview, Coast to Coast AM
- McGill, Bryant (2012). The Voice of Reason. Sarasota, FL: The Paper Lyon. p. Table of Contents.
- Starr, Julie (2014). The Mentoring Manual: Your step by step guide to being a better mentor. FT Press. p. 32. ISBN 978-1292017891.
- Canfield, Jack; Hansen, Mark; Newmark, Amy (2014). Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers & Daughters. Simon and Schuster. p. 83. ISBN 978-1292017891.
- Ragno, Nancy (2011). Word Savvy: Use the Right Word Every Time, All The Time. Writer's Digest Books. p. 94. ISBN 978-1599633039.
- Canfield, Jack; Hansen, Mark; Newmark, Amy (2014). Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Multitasking Mom’s Survival Guide: 101 Inspiring and Amusing Stories for Mothers Who Do It All. Simon and Schuster. p. 1. ISBN 978-1611592344.
- Canfield, Jack; Hansen, Mark; Newmark, Amy (2014). Chicken Soup for the Soul: Home Sweet Home: 101 Stories about Hearth, Happiness, and Hard Work. Simon and Schuster. p. 297. ISBN 978-1611592368.
- Sacco, Peter (2014). Right Now Enough is Enough!: Making Addictions a Lasting Thing of the Past! Overcoming Addictions and Bad Habits for Good in 30 Days or Less!. Andrews UK Limited. p. 29. ISBN 978-1782345886.
- Smith, Michael; Appleman, Deborah; Wilhelm, Jeffrey (2014). Uncommon Core: Where the Authors of the Standards Go Wrong About Instruction and How You Can Get It Right. Corwin Press (Corwin Literacy). p. 164. ISBN 978-1483333526.
- Alidina, Shamash; Marshall, Joelle (2013). Mindfulness Workbook For Dummies. For Dummies (John Wiley & Sons). ISBN 978-1118456439.
- Kesterson, Randy (2014). The Basics of Hoshin Kanri. CRC Press. Taylor & Francis Group. Productivity Press. p. 110. ISBN 978-1482218695.
- Boniwell, Ilona; Ryan, Lucy (2012). Personal Well-Being Lessons for Secondary Schools: Positive psychology in action for 11 to 14 year olds. McGraw-Hill International / Open University Press. p. 181. ISBN 978-0335246168.
- Casey, Karen (2013). The Good Stuff from Growing Up in a Dysfunctional Family: How to Survive and Then Thrive. Conari Press. p. 37. ISBN 978-1609258313.
- Taberner, Kathy; Siggins, Kirsten (2015). The Power of Curiosity: How to Have Real Conversations that create Collaboration, Innovation and Understanding. Morgan James Publishing. p. 4. ISBN 978-1630473945.
- D'Souza, Steven; Renner, Diana (2014). Not Knowing: The Art of Turning Uncertainty into Possibility. LID Publishing Inc. ISBN 978-1907794483.
- Valis, Ion (2014). The Magnificent Mistake: How you can earn more from failure than you learn from success. Pop Philosophy Press. ISBN 978-0993931505.
- Boutenko, Victoria (2015). Green Smoothie Retreat: A 7-Day Plan to Detox and Revitalize at Home. North Atlantic Books. p. 9. ISBN 978-1583948606.
- Serrat, Olivier (2010). Understanding and Developing Emotional Intelligence. Cornell University ILR School / ADB. p. 173. ISBN 978-92-9092-211-7.
- Gani, Asep (2010). Forgiveness Therapy. Faculty of Psychology UGM, Kanisius, and Center For Indigenous and Cultural Psychology. p. 132. ISBN 978-9792128598.
- Niven, Kelly (2013). The Key to Mental Health: The Fastest Way to Remove Stress, Anxiety and Depression Symptoms. CreateSpace. ISBN 978-1484925317.
- Cashman, Kevin (2012). The Pause Principle: Step Back to Lead Forward. Berrett-Koehler Publishers, BK Business. p. 60. ISBN 978-1609945329.
- Sturgess, Donna (2011). Eyeballs Out: How to Step Into Another World, Discover New Ideas, and Make Your Business Thrive. I & D Publishing. p. 91. ISBN 978-0984585908.
- Meshanko, Paul (2012). The Respect Effect: Leveraging Culture, Emotions and Neuroscience to Build a Better Business. Dog Ear Publishing. p. 88. ISBN 978-1457512025.
- Hogue, Wayne (2013). Elements of Leaders of Character: Attributes, Practices, and Principles. WestBow Press. p. 70. ISBN 978-1490803432.
- Mowat, Andrew; Corrigan, John; Long, Doug (2010). The Success Zone. Global Publishing. ASIN B003L77P5W.
- Prentis, Paula; Parrott, Chris; Smith, Amy (2013). Reach Before You Teach: Ignite Passion and Purpose in Your Classroom. Corwin Press. p. 63. ISBN 978-1483339665.
- Sabin, Anjanette; Baumgartner, Michelle (2014). The Character Connection: inspiring children to do what is right. CreateSpace. p. 10. ISBN 978-1492890386.
- Carriere, Amity; Kelliher, Karen (2014). Life's a Trip: Shortcuts to Making the Most of Your Journey. Shortcuts Publishing. p. 118. ISBN 978-0986284908.
- Green, Pamela (2013). The Power of Engagement: Innovative Strategies for Motivating Employees. Power Project Institute, LLC. ISBN 978-0988680418.
- Olsen, David (2012). Roget's Thesaurus of Words for Intellectuals: Synonyms, Antonyms, and Related Terms Every Smart Person Should Know How to Use. Adams Media. p. 219. ISBN 978-1440529764.
- Cruz-Ferreira, Madalena; Abraham, Sunita (2011). The Language of Language: A Linguistics Course for Starters. CreateSpace. p. 242. ISBN 978-1456458638.
- Barber, Michele (2014). The Power Dictionary: 382 Positive Action Words to Inspire and Empower. CreateSpace. p. 92. ISBN 978-1497536661.
- Bodmer, Sean; Kilger, Max; Carpenter, Gregory; Jones, Jade; Jones, Jeff (2012). Reverse Deception: Organized Cyber Threat Counter-Exploitation. McGraw-Hill Prof Med/Tech. p. 38. ISBN 978-0071772501.
- Daves, Christina (2014). PR for Anyone: 100+ Affordable Ways to Easily Create Buzz for Your Business. Morgan James Publishing. p. 52. ISBN 978-1630470364.
- Lever, Ramona (2014). Branding Yourself For Success: How to attract clients that say YES!. CreateSpace. p. 69. ISBN 978-1491063668.
- Faulkner, Michael; Faulkner-Lunsford, Michelle (2013). Power Verbs for Presenters: Hundreds of Verbs and Phrases to Pump Up Your Speeches and Presentations. FT Press. p. 73. ISBN 978-0133158649.
- McMullen, Hannah (2013). Journal of Brand: Professional peer-reviewed journal on all aspects of brands. The art of the possible: How data and technology can help a marketer stay true to their brand. Henry Stewart Publications LLP. ISSN 2045-855X.
- Hacala, Sara (2011). Saving Civility: 52 Ways to Tame Rude, Crude and Attitude for a Polite Planet. SkyLight Paths Publishing. p. 3. ISBN 978-1594733147.
- Morris, Tony (2014). Dear Sales Doctor: The 66 top answers to the sales questions you're afraid to ask!. Filament Publishing Ltd. p. 54. ISBN 978-1910125281.
- Kent, Christopher (2013). Staying Off the Wheel of Misfortune: How to Remain Passionate, Effective, Adaptable and Caring - No Matter What. Valley Vista Press LLC. ASIN B00HNXUQQ0.
- Tuffley, David (2012). Genius: Habits of highly creative people. CreateSpace. p. 124. ISBN 978-1480160330.
- Gallagher, Barbara (2011). Friends: The Family We Choose for Ourselves. Sourcebooks. p. 30. ISBN 978-1608101436.
- Pezzelato, Mark (2011). Transformations: Your Inner Guide to Self-Exploration. iUniverse. p. 4. ISBN 978-1462033164.
- Wawro, Jim (2012). Awakening Counsel: A Practical Guide to Creating the Life You Want to Live. Activate Intuition Publishing. p. 91. ISBN 978-0615660165.
- Brower, Wilbur (2013). Seven C's of Success: Developing the Attributes and Attitudes and Behaviors to Achieve All You Want Out of Life. PwP Publishing. ISBN 978-0989483810.
- Tenzin-Dolma, Lisa (2009). MIND and MOTIVATION: The Spirit of Success. Phoenix Rising Press. p. 83. ISBN 978-0955849909.
- Arndt, Bryan (2014). Love The Life You're Living: A Beginner's Guide to Awakening and Personal Transformation. Balboa Press. p. 26. ISBN 978-1452521329.
- Boyd, Angela (2014). Create The Life You Want: Create Your Action Plan For Change Journal. Feel Fabulous Inside And Out. CreateSpace. p. 24. ISBN 978-1499627602.
- Curriculum Worksheet on Forgiveness: Materials for mental health professionals, clinical and counseling psychologists, psychotherapists, counsellors, and CBT therapists. PsychologyTools Publishers. 2010.
- Carroll, Sherry (2014). Mindset of a Winner: The Character Traits Necessary. Truth Family Resources LLC. p. 27. ISBN 978-0615996714.
- Sachs, Justin (2015). A New Year to A New You: Tips, Tools and Strategies from over 40 of Today's Leading Success Experts. Motivational Press, Inc. ISBN 978-1681054377.
- Talbot, Julian (2014). The New Supervisor's Handbook: Congratulations on your promotion. Now what?. CreateSpace. p. 26. ISBN 978-1479296255.
- Locklair, Blaine (2013). The 10 Principles of Great Leadership. Lulu.com. p. 9. ISBN 978-1304546487.
- Ramsey, Robert (2013). Creating Wealth: Your Breakthrough Guide To Wealth Accumulation, Material Wealth, Personal Wealth, Financial Wealth. Tru Divine Publishing. p. 29.
- Standfield, Ken (2006). Intangible Risk Management Standards: Introduction. Intangible Management Stds. p. 134. ISBN 978-0958548410.
- Harpool, Charles (2014). The Little Book of Leadership Wisdom. CreateSpace. p. 85. ISBN 978-1492289371.
- Curtis, Bernard (2012). The Affirmation Principle: How Effective Leaders Bring Out the Best in People. XLIBRIS. p. 60. ISBN 978-1479707911.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Bryant McGill|