|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (January 2012)|
Bryn Taylor (née Tripucka, born August 26, 1980), is an American fashion stylist and founder of The Re-Stylist. Originally based in New York, The Re-Stylist became a bicoastal business in December 2011, when Taylor moved to San Francisco.
Taylor was born in Glen Ridge, New Jersey and is the granddaughter of Frank Tripucka and the daughter of Kelly Tripucka. She studied theatre at Northwestern University in Chicago before moving back to the east coast.
Taylor started her fashion career as a fit model for Holly Kristen in New York.[not in citation given] She then spent two years in merchandising and product development at Phillips-Van Heusen before becoming an editor at SheFinds. She simultaneously began freelance editorial styling with Bryn Taylor Made. After leaving SheFinds, Taylor contributed articles to a number of fashion blogs and founded her personal styling business, The Re-Stylist.
A number of articles have been written about Taylor's styling, as referenced below.
- Bender, Rachel Grumman (September 6, 2011). "Restyle Your Wardrobe—Without Spending a Dime!". Dr. Oz's You Beauty.
- Martin, Adrienne Johnson (May 26, 2011). "Got you covered". Charlotte Observer.
- "Hangers On". Executive Moms. May 5, 2011.
- "If you're going to San Francisco". The Restylist Blog. 5 November 2011.
- "Holly Kristen". New York Magazine. 2006.
- "Author Archive: Bryn". SheFinds.
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|