Bu-Val Buses W17 BLU at Smithy Bridge.
|Headquarters||Unit 5, Paragon Industrial Estate, Smithybridge Road, Littleborough, Greater Manchester, OL15 8QF9|
|Service area||Greater Manchester|
|Service type||bus service|
|Hubs||Rochdale, Manchester, Oldham, Salford|
Bu-Val Buses was an independent bus operator, situated in Littleborough, Greater Manchester. The company started operations in 1990 and provide a number of local services in the Greater Manchester area, originally in the Rochdale and Littleborough areas, before expanding out to the Bury, Manchester, Oldham, Saddleworth, Salford and Tameside areas. In February 2011, the company started a free night bus service running into Rochdale town centre from surrounding areas. The service runs along three routes. The service starts in Bacup via Whitworth to Rochdale before heading to Littleborough via Milnrow and Newhey into the town centre and then heading to Heywood and running to Middleton and Castleton and back into town. In May 2011, only a few weeks after winning new contracts on evening and Sunday services in the Rochdale area, it was announced that the company had ceased trading following failure to operate services.
|27||Swinton||Manchester Shudehill Interchange||Salford Royal Hospital, Weaste, Pendleton, Broughton|
|Shaw||Shaw||Buckstones, Rushcroft, High Crompton||Circular routes. Service 404 runs in opposite direction|
|406||Oldham||Mills Hill||Royal Oldham Hospital, Fitton Park, Parkway||Peak times runs Oldham-Parkway only|
|Rochdale||Castleton||Belfield, Turf Hill, Kirkholt (434)||434 runs Monday-Saturday daytime
433 runs Monday-Saturday evenings and Sunday daytime only
|441||Syke||St Cuthbert's School||Rochdale||One schoolday return journey.|
|444||Norden||Rochdale||Spotland Bridge||Monday-Saturday evenings and Sunday daytime only|
|447||Wallbank||Rochdale||Whitworth||Sunday daytime only|
|451||Peppermint Bridge||Rochdale||Newhey, Milnrow||Monday-Saturday evenings and Sunday daytime only|
|455||Littleborough||Rochdale||Hollingworth Lake, Smithy Bridge, Smallbridge|
|456||Hollingworth Lake||Rochdale||Wardle, Smallbridge|
|458||Littleborough||Rochdale||Stubley, Wardle, Smallbridge|
|484||Salford Royal Hospital||Prestwich||Eccles, Swinton, Pendlebury, Heaton Park||One morning journey runs to/from Whitefield|
- "Public Transport Timeline for Greater Manchester". Museum of Transport Greater Manchester. Retrieved 19 April 2011.
- "Get Your Party Started". Bu-Val Buses. Retrieved 19 April 2011.
- "Party Bus!". Bu-Val Buses. Retrieved 19 April 2011.
- "Night Bus Route and Times". Bu-Val Buses. Retrieved 19 April 2011.
- "Passengers left stranded as bus operator stops services". Rochdale online. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
- "Transport for Greater Manchester - Buses - Bu-Val - Important information for Bu-Val passengers". Transport for Greater Manchester. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
- "Transport for Greater Manchester - Journey Planning - Bus Times Leaflet Library". Transport for Greater Manchester. Retrieved 19 April 2011.
- "Bu-Val Buses Ltd". Bu-Val Buses. Retrieved 19 April 2011.