From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bub or BUB may refer to:
- BUB1 budding uninhibited by benzimidazoles 1 homolog (yeast)
- BUB1B budding uninhibited by benzimidazoles 1 homolog beta (yeast)
- BUB3 budding uninhibited by benzimidazoles 3 homolog (yeast)
- Bub Asman (born 1949), film editor and sound effects editor
- Bub Bridger (1924–2009), poet and short story writer who drew inspiration from her Maori, Irish and English ancestry
- Bub Kuhn (1899–1956), Major League Baseball pitcher who played for the Cleveland Indians during the 1924 season, pitching one inning
- Bub McAtee (1845–1876), Major League baseball player
- Bub Strickler (1938–2005), retired NASCAR Winston Cup Series driver who competed from 1965 to 1980
- Bub Weller (1902–1993), American football player who played college football for the University of Nebraska and played five years of professional football in the early years of the National Football League
- Bub (film) (English 'Father'), 2001 Kashmiri-language movie
- Belgian Union, a political party in Belgium
- BUB Seven streamliner, an American-built motorcycle that held the motorcycle land-speed record from 2006 to 2008 and again from 2009 to 2010
- The ISO 639-3 code for the Bua language, spoken in Chad
- Lil Bub (born 2011), a female cat and Internet celebrity known for her "perma-kitten" appearance
- Buba, river in Guinea-Bissau
- Bubb (disambiguation)
- Bubba, a relationship nickname formed from brother
- Bubble (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Bub"
- All pages with titles containing "Bub"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.