From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bubblegum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bubble gum is a type of chewing gum.
Bubblegum may also refer to:
- Bubblegum pop, a type of pop music
- Bubblegum dance, a type of Eurodance music
- Bubblegum (Mark Lanegan album), 2004
- Bubblegum (Clinic album)
- Bubblegum, Lemonade, and... Something for Mama, the second solo album released by Cass Elliot
- Phil Blitz (born 1984), British professional wrestler who uses the ring name Bubblegum
- "Bubblegum" (song), a 2008 single released by B.G. & Chopper City Boyz
- Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum of the animated television series Adventure Time
- Bubble Gum (film), a 2011 Hindi film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.