||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2014)|
DVD cover from Bubblegum Crash Total Crash Collection
|Genre||Cyberpunk, Action, Mecha|
|Original video animation|
|Directed by||Hiroshi Ishiodori, Hiroyuki Fukushima|
|Produced by||Toshimichi Suzuki|
|Written by||Emu Arii|
|Music by||Michihiko Oota|
|Released||May 25, 1991 – December 21, 1991|
|Runtime||45 minutes (each)|
After the split between Artmic and Youmex, Artmic proceeded to make a sequel on their own, Bubblegum Crash, which ran three OVA episodes and is conjectured that it was a shortened version of how Crisis was to end. Youmex promptly sued Artmic, cutting Crash short and tying the entire franchise up in legal issues for the next several years.
It is 2034, and the Knight Sabers seem to be finished; each of its members - except Nene - have seemingly drifted off to pursue their own goals. But at the same time, parts of a unique artificial intelligence are stolen by several villains acting under the orders of a mysterious voice.
Unexpectedly, Sylia resurfaces and prepares her teammates for battle. And as a gigantic machine drills its way to Mega Tokyo's main nuclear power plant, they meet again with an old and deadly enemy.
- Sylia Stingray Voiced by: Yoshiko Sakakibara (Japanese), Jemila Ericson (English)
- Nene Romanova Voiced by: Hiramatsu Akiko (Japanese), Susan Grillo (English)
- Linna Yamazaki Voiced by: Tomizawa Michie (Japanese), Elizabeth Becka (English)
- Priscilla S. Asagiri Voiced by: Ryoko Tachikawa (Japanese), Sinda Nichols (English)
- Leon McNichol Voiced by: Toshio Furukawa (Japanese), Brad Moranz (English)
- Daley Wong Voiced by: Kenyuu Horiuchi (Japanese), Marshall Carroll (English)
|The Knight Sabers re-unite after a period of absence to handle the emergence of a mysterious group of former soldiers with mecha suits.|
|Dr. Yuri, Dr. Stingray's former colleague, seizes a 2nd generation boomer named Adama that Dr. Stringray's successor, Dr. Haynes, created.|
|A virus mysteriously infects all boomers, making them go rogue. Who is behind all of it? The final episode of the Crash OAV series.|