From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buchi can mean:
- Bachi, special Japanese drumsticks
- Butsi, the Hispanised term for jin deui in the Philippines
- Büchi automaton, finite state automata extended to infinite inputs
- Onyebuchi Ojieh, known by his stage name Buchi, Nigerian comedian.
- George Büchi (1921–1998), an organic chemist
- Julius Richard Büchi (1924–1984), developer of the Büchi automaton
- Hernán Büchi (born 1949), Finance Minister of Chile (1985–1989)
- Albert Büchi (1907–1988), a Swiss professional road bicycle racer
- Yutaka Izubuchi, anime designer and director
- Nigerian Igbo first names such as Onyebuchi, Nnabuchi, Maduabuchi, a suffix that translates as "...is God."
- Buchi in One Piece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buchi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.