From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up buck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buck may refer to:
An adult male in some animal species; see List of animal names
- A male deer
- Buck, Pennsylvania, an Unincorporated community in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Buck Hill Farm Covered Bridge, in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Buck Hill Cone, British Columbia, Canada
- Buck Hill Falls, Pennsylvania
- Buck Township, Hardin County, Ohio
- Buck Township, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania
- Buck Rogers, a science fiction hero from the 1930s and 1970s
- Buck (dog), protagonist of The Call of the Wild
- Cameron "Buck" Williams, a character in the Left Behind novel series
- Buck, a main character in the video game 187 Ride or Die
- Buck Grangerford, a character from Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Buck, the dog owned by the Bundy family on Married... with Children
- Buck, a hospital worker in the film Kill Bill
- Buck, a horse character in the Disney movie Home on the Range (film), voiced by Cuba Gooding Jr.
- Buck Cannon, a character in The High Chaparral
- Buck O'Brien, protagonist in the film Chuck & Buck
- Buck Cluck, the father in the 2005 film Chicken Little
- Buck Turgidson, a general in the film Dr. Strangelove, played by George C. Scott
- Buck Tuddrussel a main character from Cartoon Network´s show "Time Squad" voiced by Rob Paulsen
- Joe Buck, a character in the film Midnight Cowboy, played by Jon Voight
- Buck Russell, the title character in the 1989 film Uncle Buck, played by John Candy
- Buck, a weasel character from the movie Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, played by Simon Pegg
- Buck Mulligan, a character in James Joyce's novel Ulysses
- Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck, an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper in Halo 3: ODST video game
- Bambi "Buck" Hughes, a character from the 2012 video game Far Cry 3
- USS Buck, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- Buck (film), a 2011 documentary film
- Bucking, a movement by a horse when the animal kicks out with both hind legs
- Buck is a colloquialism for a dollar or similar currency in Australia, Canada, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Sri Lanka, South Africa and the United States
- Bang for the buck, an idiom meaning the worth of one's money or exertion
- Male antelopes, deer and goats are referred to as bucks (larger species of male deer such as elk or moose are called bulls). Male hares, rabbits, ferrets, rats and kangaroos may also be referred to as bucks.
- A Buck converter is an electronic circuit which performs DC to DC stepdown conversion
- A derogatory term (primarily 19th century) for an African American male, the female counterpart being wench
- The krump dance style.
- The body of a Post mill
- BUCK or Brony UK Con is a brony convention, based in Manchester, United Kingdom.
- A Buck, and also a mule, are slightly antiquated names for a family of historic mixed drinks that involve ginger ale or ginger beer, citrus juice, and any of a number of base liquors
- Buck (company), a design-driven creative commercial production company
- Log bucking, cutting timbers to length
- BUCK Magazine
- Bucks (disambiguation)
- Bucky (disambiguation)
- Buckley (disambiguation)
- Buck Knives, an American knife manufacturer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.