Buck Township, Edgar County, Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1856|
|• Total||34.29 sq mi (88.8 km2)|
|• Land||34.29 sq mi (88.8 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||682 ft (208 m)|
|• Density||9/sq mi (3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61917, 61933, 61944, 61949|
|GNIS feature ID||0428726|
Buck Township is one of fifteen townships in Edgar County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 307 and it contained 145 housing units. Buck Township was originally named Pilot Grove Township, but the name was changed on May 9, 1857.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 34.29 square miles (88.8 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Kansas Community Unit School District 3
- Paris Community Unit School District 4
- Shiloh Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Buck Township, Edgar County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Shiloh Township||Edgar Township|
|Embarrass Township||Paris Township|
|Kansas Township||Grandview Township|