From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up buckaroo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buckaroo may refer to:
- Buckaroo, a cowboy of the Great Basin and California region of the United States, from an Anglicization of the Spanish word vaquero
- "Bronze Buckaroo", a nickname given to musician Herbert Jeffreys
- Buckaroos, the backing band for Buck Owens
- "Buckaroo" (song), a song by country singer Buck Owens and the Buckaroos
- "Buckaroo", a song by country singer Lee Ann Womack from her self titled debut album
- "Buckaroo", an instrumental piece by Leo Kottke from Leo Kottke (album)
- Private Buckaroo, a 1942 film starring the Andrews Sisters
- The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension, a 1984 science fiction film
- Buckaroo Banzai (character), the title character of the film
- Buckaroo! (game), a children's game made by Hasbro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.