March 1, 1988 |
Wapella, SK, CAN
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||200 lb (91 kg; 14 st 4 lb)|
|NHL team (P)
|Los Angeles Kings
Skellefteå AIK (SHL)
|NHL Draft||86th overall, 2006
Los Angeles Kings
George "Bud" Holloway III known as Bud Holloway (born March 1, 1988) is a Canadian professional ice hockey right wing who is currently playing for Skellefteå AIK in the Swedish Hockey League (SHL). He was selected by the Los Angeles Kings in the 3rd round (86th overall) of the 2006 NHL Entry Draft. On July 25, 2011, Holloway was signed as a free agent by Skellefteå. He was acquired by Skellefteå around the same time as fellow Manchester Monarchs player Oscar Möller. In the SHL playoffs he holds the record for the most points in a single playoff year (23 points: 10 G, 13 A), which he set in the 2011–12 season, surpassing Espen Knutsen's 21 points in the 1999–2000 season. The following season, Holloway became only the second player in SHL history (after Håkan Loob in 1982–83) to score over 70 points in a single SHL regular season; he scored 20 goals and 51 assists for a total of 71 points.
- "WHL Notebook Cheers for Holloway travel far". seattletimes.nwsource.com..
- "Reign Player Q&A". ontarioreign.com..
- "Kanadensisk forward klar". skellefteaaik.se..
- National Hockey League (2010). The National Hockey League Official Guide & Record Book/2011. Triumph Books. p. 302. ISBN 978-1-60078-422-4.
- National Hockey League (2011). The National Hockey League Official Guide & Record Book/2012. Dan Diamond and Associates, Inc. p. 302. ISBN 978-1-894801-22-5.
- "Player statistics for the 2012–13 season". Swedish Hockey League. Retrieved 2013-06-24.
- Bud Holloway's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Bud Holloway's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- Bud Holloway profile at Eurohockey.com
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey winger born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|