From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up buddy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buddy is an informal term meaning a close friend.
Buddy may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Buddy (1997 film), a film about a gorilla named Buddy
- Buddy (2003 film), Norwegian film
- Buddy (2013 film), an Indian film
- Buddy – The Buddy Holly Story, a jukebox musical on the career of Buddy Holly
- Buddy (novel), a 1982 novel by Nigel Hinton
- Buddy (TV series), a 1986 BBC schools drama about a teenager named Buddy
- Buddy (band), a California indie pop band
- Buddy, a rapper signed to Pharrell's Star Trak record label
- "Buddy" (song), a 1989 song by De La Soul
- "B.U.D.D.Y.", a 2007 single by Musiq Soulchild
- "Buddy", a 1970 song by Oliver
- Buddy (nickname)
- Charles F. Buddy (1887–1966), first Roman Catholic bishop of San Diego, California
- Buddy Clark (1911-1949), American singer
- Buddy Hackett (1924–2003), American actor and comedian
- Buddy Jewell (born 1961), American country musician
- Buddy Knox (1933–1999), oldies musician that sang "Party Doll" in 1957 with his group, The Rhythm Orchids
- Buddy (Eternal), Prominent figure in Netops
- "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers, American professional wrestler
- Buddy Hobbes, the character played by Will Ferrell in the film Elf
- Buddy (Looney Tunes), an animated cartoon character in the Warner Bros. Looney Tunes
- Buddy (The Short Circus), a member of The Short Circus on the American television series The Electric Company
- Buddy Lembeck, a character on the 1980s situation comedy Charles in Charge
- Buddy Bradley, the protagonist of Peter Bagge's comic book Hate!
- Buddy Pine, the alter ego of Syndrome, the supervillain from the 2004 film The Incredibles
- Buddy Cole (fiction), recurring character from the Canadian sketch-comedy show The Kids In The Hall portrayed by Scott Thompson
- Buddy, a fictional T. Rex on the PBS Kids show Dinosaur Train
- Buddy (dog), pet of former U.S. President Bill Clinton
- A person from Paisley, Scotland
- "The Buddies", nickname of St. Mirren F.C., a football club based in Paisley
- All pages beginning with "Buddy"
- All pages with titles containing "Buddy"
- Buddy L, an American toy company
- Bud (disambiguation)
- Buddies (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.