From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up budgie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Budgie has several meanings:
- Budgerigar, a small parrot native to Australia
- Budgie (band), a rock band
- Budgie (album), the self-titled debut album of the above band
- Budgie (TV series), a 1971 British TV drama starring Adam Faith
- Budgie (musician), the pseudonym of Pete Clarke, drummer of Siouxsie & the Banshees and The Creatures
- Budgie Toys, a line of diecast toys, mainly miniature cars and trucks made in England
- Budgie the Little Helicopter, a children's cartoon series by Sarah, Duchess of York
- "Budgie" is a slang term for a helicopter
- "Budgies" is a pejorative reference to "The Canaries", the nickname of Norwich City F.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Budgie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.