From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Budo or buddo may refer to:
- Budō, a Japanese term describing Japanese martial arts.
- Buddo hill, a hill in central Uganda cultural and academic significance
- Kings College Budo, a mixed boarding high school located on Budo Hill
- Budo (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Budo, a jazz composition on the Miles Davis Nonet compilation Birth of the Cool
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.