Buena Vista Yokuts
|Buena Vista Yokuts|
|Region||San Joaquin Valley, California|
Buena Vista was a Yokutsan language of California.
Two dialects of Buena Vista were Tulamni and Hometwali. Tuhohi (also called Tohohai or Tuhohayi) was a similar dialect, spoken by a tribe who "lived among channels and sloughs of Kern River where they enter Tulare Lake."
- "The Buena Vista Language". MultiTree: A Digital Library of Language Relationships. Retrieved 2012-11-01.
- "Yokuts". Four Directions Institute. Retrieved 2012-11-01.
- "Buena Vista Yokuts". California Language Archive. Retrieved 2012-11-01.
- "C. Hart Merriam papers relating to work with California Indians, p. 155". Retrieved 2012-11-01.
- "Barbareño". Survey of California and Other Indian Languages. Retrieved 2012-11-01.
- Buena Vista Yokuts at the California Language Archive
- "Yokuts languages". Survey of California and Other Indian Languages. 2010.