Buffalo Bill (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buffalo Bill, William F. Cody, (1845–1917) was an American soldier, buffalo hunter and showman.
Buffalo Bill may also refer to:
- William L. Brooks (c. 1832-1874), Western lawman and outlaw
- William Wilson Quinn (1907-2001), U.S. Army lieutenant general
- Buffalo Bill (TV series), an American television situation comedy starring Dabney Coleman
- Buffalo Bill (film), a 1944 film starring Joel McCrae and Maureen O'Hara
- Buffalo Bill, l'eroe del far west, a 1964 film starring Gordon Scott
- Buffalo Bill (character), the primary villain in the 1988 novel The Silence of the Lambs and its 1991 film adaptation
- Buffalo Bill's, a hotel and casino in Primm, Nevada
- "Buffalo Bill", a song by the jam band Phish
- "Buffalo Bill", a song by the rapper Eminem, it appears on the EP Relapse: Refill
- Buffalo Bill Dam and reservoir near Cody, Wyoming in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.