From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buffy may refer to:
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (disambiguation), various media on the TV series.
- The Buffy EP, 1999 EP by Velvet Chain
- Buffy coat, a component of blood
- Buffy (album), a 1974 album by Buffy Sainte-Marie for MCA Records
- 2004 XR190, trans-Neptunian object, tentatively nicknamed Buffy
- Given name
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
- Buffy Sainte-Marie (born 1941), folk musician and artist
- Buffy Tyler (born 1978), Playboy Playmate
- Buffy-Lynne Williams (born 1977), Canadian rower
- Buffie Carruth (born 1977), American model and fitness instructor
- Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (1900–2002), the late queen consort of Great Britain, who had the nickname Buffy as a child
- Darren Robinson (rapper) (1967–1995), also called Buffy, a member of the rap trio The Fat Boys
- Dorothy Buffum Chandler (1901-1997), a late Los Angeles cultural leader, was nicknamed Buffy or Buffie or Buff
- Buffy, the sister-in-law of Mike Motley in the 1976–2000 comic strip Motley's Crew
- Buffy Patterson Davis, a character on the 1966–1971 American television series Family Affair
- Buffy Summers, the title character in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer media
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.