From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bugle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bugle is a brass musical instrument.
Bugle may also refer to:
- Contrabass bugle, lowest-pitched instrument in the drum and bugle corps hornline
- Bugle (plant), common names of flowering plant genus Ajuga
- Bugle (newspaper) or Bugle-American, former underground newspaper in Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin
- Black Country Bugle, English newspaper
- Daily Bugle, fictitious newspaper in the Marvel Comics universe
- Bugle, Cornwall, a village near St Austell in the United Kingdom
- Bugles, corn chip snack
- The Bugle, satirical podcast hosted by John Oliver and Andy Zaltzman
- The Baum Bugle, official journal of The International Wizard of Oz Club
- Bugle call
- Bugling, sound made by a bull elk
- Bugler (tobacco), brand of tobacco
- Buglers, bus company in England
- Ngöbe Buglé people, an indigenous people of Panama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.