|District||Kampala Capital City Authority|
|Elevation||1,180 m (3,870 ft)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
Bugoloobi is bordered by Nakawa and Mbuya to the north, Mutungo to the east, Kitintale and Luzira to the southeast, Muyenga to the south and southeast, Namuwongo to the west and Kampala's Industrial Area to the northwest. The coordinates of Bugoloobi are:00 18 36N; 32 37 30E (Latitude:0.3100; Longitude:32.6250). The road distance between Bugoloobi and the central business district of Kampala is approximately 7 kilometres (4.3 mi).
Bugoloobi is a Kampala neighborhood, situated on Bugoloobi Hill. On the lower reaches of the hill, to the northwest, the neighborhood is contiguous with the city's Industrial Area. However, the commercial real estate in the neighborhood is upscale. On the eastern slopes of the hill is a large apartment complex with lower middle-class tenants. The northern slopes and southern slopes of the hill, as well as the summit are occupied by residential bungalows, with the size of the homes getting larger, as you approach the top of the hill.
Landmarks in Bugoloobi include:
- Paragon Hospital - A 350-bed private hospital
- Resurrection Church Bugolobi - A place of worship affiliated with the Pentecostal Movement
- National Forestry Authority Gardens
- Teddy Bear Kindergarten & Day Care Center
- Royal Suites Bugoloobi - A private resort development
- Uganda Vacation Rental Condos 
- A branch of DFCU Bank - One of the twenty-three (23) licensed commercial banks in Uganda
- Tulifanya Restaurant 
- Good African Coffee Factory 
- Bugoloobi View Villas - An upscale residential neighborhood under construction 
- Uganda Communication Commission Office Complex 
- Nakumatt Supermarket - A private supermarket chain with outlets in Bugoloobi, Bukoto, and the flagship store on Yusuf Lule Road on Kololo Hill.
- Bougainvillier Hotel - A private hotel/motel.
- Road Distance Between Kampala and Bugoloobi with Map
- Bugoloobi is an Upscale Residential Area
- About Paragon Hospital
- About Uganda Vacation Rentals
- About Tulifanya Restaurant
- About Good African Coffee Factory
- About Bugoloobi View Villas
- About Uganda Communication Commission Offices
- Nakumatt Acquires Payless Supermarkets
- About Payless Supermarket
- About Bougainvillier Hotel