Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time
|Bugs Bunny Lost in Time|
Playstation Cover art
|Distributor(s)||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment|
Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time is a Looney Tunes platform video game for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation, released in 1999. Additionally, due to its success, an indirect sequel, Bugs Bunny and Taz: Time Busters, was made for the same consoles a year later.
The game stars popular cartoon character Bugs Bunny who finds and activates a time machine after taking a wrong turn at Albuquerque. He ends up in Nowhere, home of a sorcerer named Merlin Munroe ("Moyle" to Bugs, or "Merl" but in Bugs accent). Merlin then informs Bugs that he is lost in time and that he must travel through five different eras of time (spanning 21 levels in total) in order to collect clock symbols and golden carrots that will allow him to return to the present.
The object of the game is to collect time clocks to progress through different eras via a time machine. Bugs must utilize his unique abilities to solve puzzles and defeat various enemies throughout the levels. At the end of era, Bugs must confront and defeat a boss character to unlock the next era.
- Bugs Bunny - The main character of the game. He is a rabbit who outwits his enemies on his quest to return to the present.
- Merlin Munroe - A sorcerer who tells Bugs useful information to get back to the present. His name as a pun on Marilyn Monroe.
- Elmer Fudd - A caveman who hunts "wabbits." He is the antagonist of the Stone Age Era.
- Daffy Duck - Bugs' rival who is hunted by Elmer Fudd in the Stone Age and appears with his 'Robin Duck' persona in the Medieval Period.
- Witch Hazel - A witch who wants Bugs for her rabbit stew. She lives in the Forgotten Woods and appears in the Medieval Period.
- Yosemite Sam - Appears as the captain of a pirate ship who Bugs battles on Treasure Island in the Pirate Years.
- Rocky and Mugsy - Thugs who rob banks in the 1930s.
- Toro the Bull - A Spanish bull who is outsmarted by Bugs in a bullfight in the 1930s.
- Marvin the Martian - A martian who tests his latest weapon on Bugs Bunny. He appears in Dimension X.
- Instant Martians - Martians who start out as pills will turn into martians when water is added. They appear as obstacles in Dimension X.
- Blacque Jacque Shellacque - Appears as a common enemy in the Pirate Years (where his Bonanza Bunny appearance is used) and the 1930s.
- Beaky Buzzard - A sleepy buzzard who helps Bugs reach a high place when he is played a groovy tune. He appears in the Royal Square in the Medieval Period.
- Billy West - Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd
- Jess Harnell - Merlin
- June Foray - Witch Hazel
- Mel Blanc - Yosemite Sam (archive vocals)
- Joe Alaskey - Daffy Duck, Rocky and Mugsy, Marvin the Martian