From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bugsy may also refer to:
- Bugsy Malone, a 1976 musical film
- Bugsy McGraw, the ring name of former professional wrestler Michael Davis
- Bugsy Nyskohus (born 1950), an Australian former association football player
- Stomy Bugsy, stage name of French rapper Gilles Duarte
- Bugsy and Mugsy, a 1957 animated short film
- An alternate nickname for the cartoon character Bugs Bunny
- Bugsy (video game), a 1986 text-adventure game
- Nickname of Bryan Watson, ice hockey player
- Bugsy (Pokémon), a character in the Pokémon universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.