From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||866 ft (264 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||507615|
Bugtussle is a rural district located in Monroe County, Kentucky, United States. It is named as a joke in regards to a large doodlebug[disambiguation needed] population. Bugtussle has frequently been noted on lists of unusual place names.
- http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php?locIndex=3793\ Bugtussle, Kentucky
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Bugtussle, Kentucky
- Rennick, Charles (1984). Kentucky Place Names. Lexington, KY: University Press of Kentucky. p. 40.
- Parker, Quentin (2010). Welcome to Horneytown, North Carolina, Population: 15: An insider's guide to 201 of the world's weirdest and wildest places. Adams Media. pp. viii.
- Staten, Vince (18 December 2012). Kentucky Curiosities: Quirky Characters, Roadside Oddities & Other Offbeat Stuff. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 80. ISBN 978-0-7627-9270-2.
|This Monroe County, Kentucky state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|