Buhl is a decorative type of marquetry of patterned inlays of brass or tortoiseshell, or (occasionally) other materials, used on chiefly French furniture, from the 17th century. The word is the German spelling of Boulle and is used chiefly in American English.
Buhl may also refer to:
- United States
- Buhl, Bas-Rhin, in the Bas-Rhin département
- Buhl, Haut-Rhin, in the Haut-Rhin département
- Buhl-Lorraine, in the Moselle département
- Bob Buhl (1928–2001), American baseball player
- Hermann Buhl, an Austrian climber
- Ludwig von Buhl, German pathologist
- Vilhelm Buhl, a former Prime Minister of Denmark
- Buhl Aircraft Company
- The Buhl Building, Detroit, Michigan
- The Henry Buhl Jr. Planetarium & Observatory at the Carnegie Science Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Buhl decorative furniture, first made by Charles André Boulle
- The Henry Buhl library at Grove City College, Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.