From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up builder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Builder may refer to:
- General contractor, that specializes in building work
- Construction worker who specializes in building work
- Builder (detergent) a component of modern detergents
- Real estate developer who causes buildings to be constructed
- Builder (hockey) in ice hockey manages or builds the game
- Builder (US Navy), U.S. Navy Rating
- Builder pattern, an object-oriented design pattern
- Carpenter, a skilled craftsman who works with wood
- Interactive Scenario Builder, an RF Tactical Decision Aid often referred to as Builder
- Build engineer, a software engineer specializing in builds (versions) of large software products
- The Builders, a Fawlty Towers episode
- The Builder (film), 2010 film
- The Builder (magazine), British magazine
- The Institute of Builders, British professional society
- All pages beginning with "Builder"
- All pages with titles containing "Builder"
- Buildering, rock-climbing on the outside of a building
- Constructor (disambiguation)
- C++ Builder
- World Builder (disambiguation)
- Build (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Builder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.