From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up building in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A building is a constructed object intended for occupancy by humans or animals.
Building may also refer to:
- Building (mathematics), a type of geometric structure
- Buildings (album), an album by Northern Irish band General Fiasco
- In computer programming, building is the process by which source code is converted into executable object code; see compiler
- Building or Online creation, the name for creating areas and objects in online games
- Building (magazine), a British magazine
- A song by Poi Dog Pondering on their album Volo Volo
- Building, a classification used by the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- Building (Brian Larsen album)
- Building (Sense Field album)
- Structure (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Building.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.