From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up buk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buk is a town in western Poland.
Buk or BUK may also refer to:
- Buk, Podkarpackie Voivodeship, south-east Poland
- Buk, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, south Poland
- Buk, Goleniów County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, north-west Poland
- Buk, Police County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, north-west Poland
- Buk, Croatia, a village in Croatia
- Buk (Přerov District), a village and municipality in the Czech Republic
- Buk (Prachatice District), a village and municipality in the Czech Republic
- Bük, a village in Hungary
- Būk, a village in Iran
- Paranesti, a village in Greece formerly called Buk
- Buk (drum), a Korean drum
- Buk missile system, a Soviet and Russian missile system
- Bukawa language, by ISO 639 code
- Bayero University Kano, Nigeria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.