From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bukowski may refer to
- Bukowski (surname)
- Charles Bukowski, an American poet, novelist and short story writer
- Bukowski (film), 1973 documentary film on Charles Bukowski by director Taylor Hackford
- Bukowski (band), French musical group
- "Bukowski", a song on the Modest Mouse album, Good News for People Who Love Bad News
- Bukowskis, an auction house
|This page or section lists people with the surname Bukowski. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.