From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bulgaria, bulgaria, Bulgária, Búlgaría, or Bułgaria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bulgaria is a country in Europe and a member state of the European Union.
Bulgaria may also refer to:
- Old Great Bulgaria, historical country just northeast of the Black Sea
- Volga Bulgaria, historical country on the river Volga
- Bulgaria (theme), Byzantine administrative unit, which included parts of Macedonia, Serbia and a smaller part of today's Bulgaria, with capital Skopje
- Bulgaria, Cluj-Napoca, district of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Bulgaria (European Parliament constituency)
- Bulgaria national football team, national football (soccer) team of Bulgaria
- 2575 Bulgaria, asteroid
- Great Uncle Bulgaria, character in The Wombles children's books and British television series
- Bulgaria (fungus), a genus of fungi
- Bulgaria (ship), a Russian ship that sank in the Volga
- SS Bulgaria, a number of ships with this name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.