From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bulgarian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bulgarian refers to anything of or relating to Bulgaria and may refer directly to:
- Bulgarians, a Slavic-speaking ethnic group.
- Bulgarian language, a Slavic language
- A citizen of Bulgaria. See also Demographics of Bulgaria and Culture of Bulgaria. For specific Bulgarians, see List of Bulgarians.
- Bulgarian cuisine
- Bulgars, ancient people, part of the ancestors of the Bulgarians
- Bulgar language, an extinct Turkic language.
- List of all pages beginning with "Bulgarian"
- Bulgarian name, names of Bulgarians
- Bulgarian customs
- Bulgarian music
- Bulgarian literature
- Bulgarian umbrella, an umbrella with a hidden pneumatic mechanism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.