From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bulge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bulge may refer to:
Astronomy and geography
- Bulge (astronomy), a tightly packed group of stars at the center of a spiral galaxy
- Equatorial bulge, a bulge around the equator of a planet due to rotation
- Tharsis bulge, vast volcanic plateau centered near the equator in Mars’ western hemisphere
- Tidal bulge, a bulge of land or water on a planet created by the pull of another object in orbit
- A localized discontinuity in an extended military line
- Battle of the Bulge, a major World War II German offensive on the Western front starting in 1944
- Anti-torpedo bulge, passive warship defence against naval torpedoes between the WWI and WWII
- Helge "Bulge" Bostrom (1894–1977), Canadian professional ice hockey player
- Beta bulge, a localized disruption of the regular hydrogen bonding of a beta sheet
- Bulge bracket, the world's largest and most profitable multi-national investment banks
- Earth bulge, a term used in telecommunications
- Power bulge, raised part (a bulge) of the hood (bonnet) of a car
- The Bulge, a mountain located in Coos County, New Hampshire
- Battle of the Bulge (disambiguation)
- Hernia, sometimes referred to as a bulge or bulge out
- South Sister Bulge the oldest and most eroded of the Three Sisters (Oregon), known as "Faith"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.