Bulk Barn Foods Limited is considered Canada's largest bulk food retailer with stores located in every province. Established in 1982, Bulk Barn has over 200 stores. Their head is located in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Bulk Barn carries more than 4,000 products - including soup and nuts, baking and candy-making ingredients and supplies, candy, snacks, cereals, grains, spices, dried fruits, vitamins and supplements, health and natural food products and pet food.
The stores are usually found in big box developments, high traffic strip plazas and stand-alone locations, the typical size of a Bulk Barn store is approximately 5,000 square feet.
Bulk Barn carries products in categories including:
- Candy and chocolate, 200 + types of assorted candies, gummies, sugarless sweets and chocolates, assorted candy moulds, candy making supplies and ingredients.
- Baking ingredients, like regular and specialty flours, baking mixes, sugars, baking nuts, chocolates and dried fruits.
- Party supplies, 50 + character cake pans with decorating instructions (available for sale or rent), piñatas, 50 + types of nuts, fruit & nut mixes and trail mixes, pretzels, corn snacks, Bits & Bites, cheese snacks and party mixes, as well as coffee and tea.
- Pasta, rice, beans & spices, different pasta shapes and varieties, regular and specialty soup bases, beans and cereals, rice, 100 + spices.
- Health foods, like vitamins, minerals, herbal and specialty supplements, protein powders and packaged health foods & beverages.
- Gluten-free, flour mixes and alternative mixes, various packaged products such as cereals, crackers and snacks, bulk gluten-free products have labels as well as tagged scoops, to help identify.
- Pet food, bulk and packaged products for various pets and animals.