From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bulkhead may refer to:
A structural safety device:
- Bulkhead (partition), a wall within the hull of a ship, vehicle, or container
- Torpedo bulkhead, a type of armor designed to keep a ship afloat even if the hull is struck by a shell or by a torpedo
- Bulkhead (barrier), a retaining wall used as a form of coastal management, akin to a seawall, or as a structural device such as a bulkhead partition
- Bulkhead door, an angled door covering the exterior stairwell of a basement
- Bulkhead flatcar, a type of rolling stock designed with sturdy end-walls to prevent loads from shifting past the ends of the car
- Rear pressure bulkhead, an airtight structural feature of an aircraft
- Bulkhead (Transformers), the name given to several fictional characters in the Transformers universes
- Bulkhead line, a method of coastal demarcation used within a legal system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.