From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The culture of bullying includes daily activities and the way people relate to each other . A bullying culture emphasizes a winner/loser way of thinking. It also encourages domination and aggression.
- Dupper, David R. (2013). School Bullying: New Perspectives on a Growing Problem, p. 5.
- Dupper, p. 6.
- Lipkins, Susan. "Vulture Culture: How we encourage bullying" at realpsychology.com; retrieved 2013-2-20.
- "Tips to Help the Bullying Bystander" at education.com
- "Tackling the Bullying Culture in Japan's Schools" at jakartaglobe.com
- "Bullying kids learn tactics from our bullying culture" at mlive.com
- "Nobullying.com is an online forum aimed at educating, advising, counselling and all importantly, helping to stop bullying, in particular, cyber bullying"