From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bulwark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bulwark or bastion is a feature of some fortifications.
Bulwark may also refer to:
- Bulwark (comics), a character in the Marvel Comics universe
- The Bulwark, a 1946 posthumous novel by Theodore Dreiser
- Bulwark class battleship (1859), a class of Royal Navy wooden battleships
- HMS Bulwark, any of several Royal Navy ships
- USS Bulwark, any of several US Navy ships
- Bulwark, in naval terminology, an extension of a ship's sides above deck level
- Bulwark, Chepstow, a part of the town of Chepstow, Monmouthshire, Wales
- Bulwark Stream, a meltwater stream in Antarctica
- Bulwark, Alberta, Canada, a locality in Paintearth County No. 18, Alberta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.