Bump and grind
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bump and grind in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For a song by R. Kelly, see Bump n' Grind (R. Kelly song).
Bump and Grind or bump-and-grind refer to various kinds of rough movement, e.g., kayaking through rapids, aggressive car racing, a slang term for sexual intercourse, etc. In particular, the terms may refer to one of the following:
- A country/western line dance.
- Grinding (dance)
- Music, and occasionally dance, associated with striptease
- Bump 'n' Grind (The 69 Eyes album), 1992
- Bump 'n' Grind, album by Jackson Heights, 1973
- Bump 'n' Grind, compilation album by Marc Bolan
- Bump and Grind, a video album by Wendy O. Williams
- "Bump N' Grind", a 1994 song by R. Kelly, remixed in 2014 by Waze & Odyssey
- "Bump 'n' Grind (I Am Feeling Hot Tonight)", a 2000 song by M-Dubs
- "Bump 'n' Grind", the title song of the 1973 Jackson Heights album listed above
- "Bump and Grind", a song by David Lee Roth from the 1986 album Eat 'Em and Smile
- "Bump and Grind", a 1984 song by Denise LaSalle
- "Bump and Grind", a song by Wendy O. Williams, Beech, Swenson, Stotts, Tollive, from the 1984 album WOW (Wendy O. Williams album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bump and grind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.