Bump and grind
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bump and grind in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bump and Grind or bump-and-grind refer to various kinds of rough movement, e.g., kayaking through rapids, aggressive car racing, a slang term for sexual intercourse, etc. In particular, the terms may refer to one of the following:
- A country/western line dance.
- Grinding (dance)
- Music, and occasionally dance, associated with striptease
- "Children Of The Revolution", referenced in 1972 by T-Rex.
- "Bump n' Grind", a 1994 song by R. Kelly.
- "Bump 'n' Grind (I Am Feeling Hot Tonight)", a song by M-Dubs
- "Bump and Grind", a song in the David Lee Roth album Eat 'Em and Smile.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.