From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bumper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bumper or bumpers may refer to:
- Bumper (rocket), a vehicle
- Bumper (automobile), a part for absorbing impact
- Bumper switch (robotics), a switch triggered by a mechanical bump
- Bumper (broadcasting), a short transitional segment
- Bumpers (album), a rock music sampler album from Island Records
- Buffer stop, a stopping device on railroads, which is also known as a bumper
- Crib bumper, a cushion in an infant bed
- An obstacle in pinball
- A reggaeton song by Voltio
- A small glass of fortified wine (sherry or port), when filled to the brim
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.