From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A bun is a type of bread roll.
BUN or Bun may also refer to:
- Balkan Universities Network, Association of Universities
- Bun (hairstyle), a hairstyle typically worn by women
- Occipital bun, a prominent bulge of the occipital bone at the back of the skull
- Bún, the Vietnamese name for rice vermicelli
- Bún, the Hungarian name for Boiu village, Albeşti Commune, Mureş County, Romania
- Buns, a slang term for the buttocks
- blood urea nitrogen (abbreviation)
- Bun, Hautes-Pyrénées, a commune of southwestern France
- Bun, a contraction of Bunny
- Cheung Chau Bun Festival, traditional Chinese festival
- Tuff, known as Bun in the Japanese dub, a fictional character from the anime Kirby: Right Back At Ya!
- Alexandru cel Bun, prince of Moldavia from 1400 to 1432
- Lam Bun (1930–1967), assassinated Hong Kong radio commentator
- Bun E. Carlos (born 1951), American drummer
- Bun Cook (1904–1988), Canadian ice hockey player
- Bun B (born 1973), American rapper
- Bun Bun (real name Yasuaki Fujita), Japanese video game music composer
- Bun-bun, character from Sluggy Freelance webcomic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.