From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bunbury may refer to:
- Bunbury, Cheshire, England
- Bunbury, Western Australia, the third largest city in the state
- A fictional character in Oscar Wilde's comedy The Importance of Being Earnest
- Bunbury Music Festival, named after an Oscar Wilde character, this three day independent music festival premiers July 2012 in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Baron Forrest of Bunbury, a never-officially-created title that was to have been bestowed on John Forrest
- Bunbury Cricket Club, a fundraising cricket club
- HMAS Bunbury, two ships of the Royal Australian Navy
- Bunbury, a fictional place in the Quadling Country of L. Frank Baum's Land of Oz, in which all of the inhabitants (and everything else) is made of bread
- Bunbury Street Railcam Project, a project sponsored by Railpage Australia that provides Railway Enthusiasts with digital image and video streams of freight trains
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bunbury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.