Federal Cartel Office
The Federal Cartel Office (Germany) (German: Bundeskartellamt) is Germany's national competition regulator. It was first established in 1958 and comes under the authority of the Federal Ministry of Economy and Technology. Its headquarters are in the former West German capital, Bonn and its President is Andreas Mundt, who has a staff of 300 people. Today it administers competition law in Germany.
- Economic history of Germany
- European Union competition law
- Conseil de la concurrence (France)
- Office of Fair Trading (United Kingdom)
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (Australia)
- Commerce Commission (New Zealand)