From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bungee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bungee may refer to:
- Bungee cord, also called shock cord, an engineered stretchable cord
- Bungee jumping, an adventure sport
- Bungee language or Bungi creole, and its related population, existing mainly along the north-south trade routes of Manitoba, Canada
- Bungee chair, a type of office or lounge chair made with bungee cords
- Bungie, an independent video game developer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.