From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bungo may refer to:
- Bungo (Japanese language), the literary Japanese language
- Bungo Province of ancient Japan
- Bungo Channel in Japan, also known as "Bungo Strait" between the islands of Kyushu and Shikoku
- Bungo, Angola, a town.
- Bungo Regency, a regency of Jambi
- Bungo (fruit), a local fruit from Tanzania.
- Bungo Baggins, father of Bilbo Baggins in J.R.R. Tokien's Middle-earth universe
- A Womble named after the Japanese province.
- A dugout (boat) used in Central America and the Southern United States
- JDS Bungo, a ship of the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.