From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bunko (disambiguation))
|Look up bunko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bunko may refer to:
- Bunkobon, a Japanese book format
- Bunko Kanazawa, a Japanese adult film actress
- Bunco (also Bunko and Bonko), a parlor game played in teams with three dice
- A Confidence trick, also known as a bunco game
- Many Japanese publishing labels, such as Dengeki Bunko, HJ Bunko, Megami Bunko, or Famitsu Bunko
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.